Thursday, March 13, 2014

Friends or Acquaintance

We come across so many people in our life on a day to day basis. With some we make instant connections and think these will be our friends for life.
But with few meetings or few incidents make you feel that your judgement is wrong. I always go out of my way to help people and get hurt. My parents always warned me about this nature of mine but still I am not able to change this habit. For few years, I was little cautious and was reserved. Post my daughter's birth, things changed. When she was 4 months old, we moved into our new apartment and many people used to talk to her and this is how I let my guard. Now yesterday some things happened which have hurt me again. Started Binging, stopped giving 100% in gym. Now, I am thinking is it worth trusting anyone and making friendship or maintaing a distance????

No comments: