Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hot Cup of Coffee

Busy Busy Busy!!! That's how my life is turning up now. I don't know when was the last time, I had breakfast or any meal of the day peacefully. My Toddler is very hyperactive kid. I have never seen her sit in one place for more than a minute. She needs to know anything and everything.
I don't blame her curiosity but there are some days where I feel like taking a break. Before, I used to like going out to a Cafe with my hubby or my friends for a hot cup of Cappuccino or Irish coffee. Now Its a big NO with my LO. Not that I am a big coffee lover but occasionally I do relish coffee.  So there are some weekends where my MIL takes over Breakfast department and my hubby makes a big cup of coffee. Thanks to them, I enjoy every second of the break time.......

Hot Cup of Coffee

I do feel my hubby makes the best coffee in the world......Thanks to him, I am able to manage so many things and not loose my cool.


No comments: