Friday, September 5, 2014

Teachers Day

Happy Teachers day to all the wonderful teachers.They are people who mould our life and I am very thankful to some of my teachers whom i met in my school days. During my middle school, I remember telling my parents that i want to be a teacher.
Its a different story that i didn't become one.My dad worked in a Nationalized bank and he was transferred from one city to another. So due to this i had studied in different schools.Though all my teachers were very good and extremely helpful there were some who have left a mark on me. I still am fond of them and feel bad that I am not in touch with them. The first teacher has been Meena Miss(those day it was Miss not Ma'am). She was my nursery teacher. My mom tells me that I loved her for making me dance, sing . I still love dancing and in my College days used to teach dance to kids for various events.

Arundathi Miss, my middle school Hindi teacher: Thanks to her, my writing in kannada improved and even today my Hindi is good.

Most beloved teacher of all, Ambika Miss, high school Maths teacher. She made maths interesting and changed my hatred towards Maths.

These teachers have changed my life, not only the subject they taught but also some of the values they have given, I still follow.

Last but the least, during my B1 french, i met a teacher by name Smitha Chakravarthy.She was amazing teacher and was the only teacher I was scared of. Imagine @29 being scared of a teacher who is the same age as you are or may be younger. She was so passionate about french or for that matter life. I think post this class, I knew how to methodical learn a new language.

I used to really look up to my teachers and respect them. I hope even my daughter meets wonderful teachers in life and respects her teachers the same way I did. Today I helped my daughter to do this Finger print painting on MDF board as a thank you gesture for her teacher.

Teachers Day Art

Hope her teachers like it

1 comment:

Swati said...

Very nice, rt from heart... teachers are our true inspiration