Monday, March 3, 2014

My First cake

My daughter recently had a cake at one of our friends place and loved it. She has even started saying the cake word and demands for it whenever she looks at her Alphabet book.

Chocolate beckons


All these years, I never had imagined myself of baking a cake. I was never a cake loving person. During my French B2 level classes, one of my batchmate introduced me to heating the chocolate cake for few seconds prior to eating. Hmmm that was heavenly. From that day, chocolate cake became my favourite and heating it was a must. I passed on this thing to my hubby as well. We prefered buying it from the shop than making it at home as we thought its lot of effort. Now thanks to my little angel and Aparna Mallya for her Chocolate cake recipe, I have made an attempt and she loves it.  Hopeful to experiment more with baking.

No comments: