Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year Resoultions

We are on to the 5th day of this Year and how many of our resolutions are still been kept... I always wonder why do we make the resolution when we can't keep. Hmm People will feel strange when they read my previous line. The whole point of these resolutions is to bring about a good change in ourselves. Why can't we wake up one day and decide to implement the change we want than waiting for a new year or an auspicious day.
Trying to keep up with the resolution we made on new years is more stressful. There are some people who would really want to know what our resolutions are??? Whether we are sticking to our resolutions or not????

As per what i heard from people, Most of the them have weight loss as one of their resolution. Even I had the same for couple of years. Most people enroll for gym during New years and during Diwali festival. I use a gym in my apartment and its always funny to see new people coming to exercise during this time. After a few days, I don't see them at all. This year i have seen this pattern during diwali but not during new years eve

Observing small little things like these, make me feel why is this "NEW YEAR RESOLUTION" given so much importance. Most of the Radio show and paper has a section covering resolution during December but I have rarely come across articles or programs on people who have been able to keep up the resolution and changed their life in the desired way

In my opinion, if we brake the resolution, we should start back from square one instead of completely giving it up. We need to keep in mind two things  "Desire to change and one's willpower to bring about the change"


No comments: