Monday, June 2, 2014

Play group fun for LO

Its been 2 months my daughter is been going to Day Care for 90 minutes. The first two days was fun for her but after that she didn't like the school. She used to cry continuously asking for me and teacher used to give up and call me to pick her up.
In 2nd of may week, three kids celebrated their birthday by cutting cake. Thanks to this activity my daughter started enjoying school and even sang happy birthday song on my birthday. 


Today was a day when she started her play group and I was little scared as she has to stay little longer. I was prepared to pick her up after 90 minutes. I was worried, on my toes to get her back. To my surprise I never got a call. I went at the usual time to see that she is happy and playing.  Its good to see that my girl is on her own, trying to mingle with other kids, getting out of family's protected circle. There's always a worry that everything is well with her, she is not been naughty and she has not got hurt.

Really Proud of my little girl today.

No comments: