Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fruity Dessert

My daughter and I love having fruits. I never had problems feeding fruits to her. Personally I feel we should eat fruits than making fruit juices out of it. I have heard lots of parents and kids who don't like eating them. I had come across fruit kebabs in one of the cookbooks long time back. When I had made last time, my family loved it. I made these Kebabs for my daughter and guess what she loved it too. 

This is a good way to feed kids fruits if they don't like eating them. You can give it to them saying its a kebab or a fruit lollipop. For adults, you can add chat masala, little salt or amchur powder. I love making these during this season as you get water melons, musk melon, grapes, strawberry , Kiwi fruit. Imagine the colors of the fruit lollipop. I believe food should please not only your taste buds but your eyes too. You just need some fruits and satay sticks so go ahead and try these lovely colorful fruit kebabs/lollipop during kids party or as a dessert at your kitty party's and get together.

Watermelon,Black and Green grapes
Red globe grapes

No comments: