Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Vignahartha Ganesha

The end of shravana month paves way to the bhadrapada month, a month where we celebrate Gauri and Ganesha festival.

Ganesha festival is not only celebrated at each ones house but as a public event. We can see group of kids, youths collecting money by going door to door for this event. When I hear such a group planning, even I get excited and want to be part of it.

In RV road, Bangalore after Lalbagh west gate you could see a huge collection of Ganesha idols. I like to go watch them every year.The people behind these creative pieces are amazing and some of them really love when we appreciate their work. I am posting few pics of the idols which I liked the most..


 




 




 



If you are interested, you can visit this place. My 3 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The place is  crowded as it is on the main road. You need to find parking and come to this road to watch each of the work in detail.

So with this I am wishing a very Happy Gowri and Ganesha. Hope this festivities bring you lots of joy and happiness

PS:- I know some of them are not eco friendly but this post is more of appreciating the work of artisit.





No comments: